$_SESSION['email_id'] = 'firstname.lastname@example.org';
More from my site
- Switch PHP Versions on Ubuntu | How can I downgrade from PHP 7 to PHP 5.6 on Ubuntu 16.04? | How to install PHP on Ubuntu?
- Simple Shopping Cart in PHP & MySQL | PHP code for Shopping Cart
- Securely Hash Passwords with PHP | How to work with users’ passwords and how to securely hash passwords in PHP?
- Server side DataTable in PHP,MySQL and Ajax | DataTable in PHP and MySQL | DataTables Example – Server-side Processing with PHP | DataTables example – Server-side processing | Add column in DataTable in PHP
- Live Email Availability Checking using PHP, jQuery and Ajax
- Export To Excel with Headers In PHP and MySQL | How to Export MySQL Data in Excel/CSV File using PHP/MySQL