$_SESSION['email_id'] = 'firstname.lastname@example.org';
More from my site
- Import csv in PHP | How to import csv file in PHP? | How to Import CSV File Data into MySQL Database using PHP | Import a CSV File Using PHP and MySQL | How To Import CSV File Into MySQL Using PHP? | How to Import CSV Into MySQL Database Using PHP | Import CSV data into MYSQL using PHP
- Securely Hash Passwords with PHP | How to work with users’ passwords and how to securely hash passwords in PHP?
- How to use multiple MySql database in PHP, MYSQLi & PDO
- Live Email Availability Checking using PHP, jQuery and Ajax
- Can we run a PHP file without a server or without a browser?
- RESTful API in PHP | Developing REST api in core php | Memcache in php | Restful web services in core php example | RESTful API example in PHP